25 Things I'll do Better
- Confirm the assessor's square footage (if applicable) or measure the property.
- Verify most recent Taxes or abatements (no surprises at closing)
- Estimate the Buyer's Closing Costs in advance.
- Advise Buyers to shop early for Homeowner's Insurance.
- Confirm the details and basis for the "Pre-Qualification Letter".
- Shoot extra photo's for Trend Members Online and their Clients.
- Enhance the photos
- Install Brochure box.
- Youtube Video from CirclePix
- Entry into remax-nj.com, with up to 25 additional photos, market statistics
- Confirm distribution to array of consumer websites
- Feedback from Buyer's Agents
- Prepare Fact Sheets, Local information sheets.
- Examine Title report upon receipt (no surprises last minute)
- Order payoff (s) right away.
- Check Municipal requirements for your community.
- Check smoke alarm inspection requirements.
- Give you a 'Preliminary or Sample" contract if available.
- Verify Comparable Solds, Sale now and Pending properties.
- Get weekly updates emailed from Remax.com
- Advise on Pricing Strategy, Days on Market, Market Saturation, our best features and more...
- Promote property to Targeted audience(s).
- Provide pamphlet: "Most Common Home Inspection Items"
- Install electronic Supra by GE - Key-safe for conveneient showings.
- Advice on common 'Staging' items.
- Attend closing with you.
Once a contract is signed, it is pretty certain it will go to closing. Nothing is overlooked or left to chance.
I have been Serving the Southern NJ Real Estate Community for this, my 30th year, and am Certified in Short Sales / Foreclosures; and in New Home Sales
Call me now, ask for Bud at 1-856-424-4040 ext 133 or cell 609-760-9645 (or Txt)